~*~

~*~

Friday, February 3, 2017

Lagging Behind

Almost every time I watch a TV show, I watch them after they've been out for a while. So I can see the entire show without waiting for new episodes to come out. Or I can at least see a full season.
I almost never watch episodes as they are released.
But I've been doing that with Steven Universe since I got caught up with it.

Of course this means that ow I have to deal with the full force of cliffhangers.
A month ago, there was a nasty one. Holy heck, Greg!



And of course the next episode wasn't for another month.
Why you make us wait that long?

The rest of the episodes in that arc are finally up, and I just watched all of them.

I'll keep my comments vague so they're not too spoiler-y.

I wonder what happened to all those poor humans.
Heh. I wish they could have brought some of the gems with them.
And thank you for finally mentioning the rubies again. @_@ I'd think that Garnet and Steven would be concerned about them. Please do something about them...

But it's exciting to be really into something that still a work in progress. For Avatar: The Last Airbender, Rurouni Kenshin, and so many others I only got hooked on them long after they had ended.

No comments: