~*~

~*~

Monday, August 29, 2016

Art Don'ts

I love to commission art of my characters.
But while I have received some fantastic art, I've noticed some things pop up that I would rather not have.
So I thought I'd make up a list for reference.

No shipping, please. I know people love to do it, but it makes me rather uncomfortable. For myself, and for my characters. That being said, don't harass anyone that chooses to do so.
Please don't give the ladies overly big or obvious boobs. It just makes them seem objectified.
Nothing inappropriate, please. Nothing rude or suggestive, ex. 
No AI. It's not art, and it steals other peoples are without permission.

And for dragons, some artist include strange webbed gums in their mouths. These just weird me out.
None of this (even though the rest of the art is fantastic).



Think of my dragons having more dog-like mouths. Lips, teeth, tongue, ex.

No comments: