I thought I'd do a nostalgia post, now that I've rewatched Wild Thornberries season 2 (which turns into something else).
Eliza is now nicer to Darwin, which is great.
And I remembered Debbie as being a useless whiner. But she holds up pretty darn well during their travels. She's not enthusiastic about their lifestyle, but she finds a lot of ways to cope with it. She makes friends in new places, and even takes care of her adopted little brother.
Betty White had a role!
I had one of my silly thoughts. Nigel Thornberry is probably the nicest character that I've seen Tim Curry play. Of all his roles, Nigel Thornberry is the person I would prefer to meet. He may be eccentric, but I could learn a lot about animals from him.
Which of course made me think about some other actors, and which of their characters I would most like to meet. I didn't follow this train of thought very far, but some actors it would be really easy. If they voiced one of my favorite characters, it would be a no brainer. I haven't seen Wade's voice actor in much else, but I'd definitely want to meet Wade.
It was a little harder to decide for my favorite actor. Which of Hugh Jackman's characters would I most want to meet? Wolverine isn't particularly social. Maybe Bunny? That's kind of cheating though. I love rabbits. I guess I'd be biased toward animal characters...
No comments:
Post a Comment