~*~

~*~

Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Ones that Hurt the Most

A little while ago, I wrote a post about killing characters during a story.
And a few months ago, I made a list of the few romances I actually liked in fiction.
So this time I thought I'd make a list of the most painful deaths~
Yaay!
TT^TT

This is an abbreviated list. There are plenty of other dead characters that I don't want dead, but these hit hard.
This is in no particular order. Also, this goes without saying. Lots of spoilers.

Wolfs Rain: Well, yeah. Everyone dies here...
Les Miserables: Everyone dies here too. But there were two scenes that really hit. One was where Javert puts the pin on Gavroche. And the other was the very end. Because Jean Valjean has been one of my favorite characters since I saw a play in Middle School... And I never knew he died until just before the movie came out. Because he didn't die in any of the versions saw...
Hughes, from Fullmetal Alchemist. Especially during the funeral.
Draco, from Dragonheart.
Queen Tara, in Epic. Aww, she had so little time, but she was really cool...
Augustus Waters, from The Fault in our Stars. Crying during a movie is one thing. But crying during a book is really really rare...
Harry Potter: Well, a lot of people die through here too. For some reason, the one I'm thinking about most right now is Snape. Maybe because you don't realize you care until after he's been dead for a while. But Sirius and Lupin too. TT^TT
Diego, from the Mask of Zorro.
When the Jedi get wiped out in Star Wars. Especially the kids.
Anna, from Van Helsing
X-Men movies: Jean, and Professor X
Tadashi, from Big Hero 6
Bambi's Mom, and Mufasa were big ones as a kid.
There was a deleted song from Fantasia 2000, of the Little Matchstick Girl. I think you can find it on Youtube. Go watch it.
The beginning part of Up - it's so happy and so sad at the same time.
Nahoko, from the Wind Rises. One of the few romances I like...
Ari, from Maximum Ride. He's the type of character I get super protective about...
Zack, from Final Fantasy. Sob...
Kurow, from Okamiden. Sobs again...
Arthur, from the TV show Merlin. Why didn't they change the ending. TT^TT

Well, wasn't that cheerey?
What deaths hit you guys hardest? I know some of these make your lists. ^-^'
Maybe I'll do another posts of characters that you think die, but actually didn't...

No comments: