~*~

~*~

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The Character Nearest to my Heart

I'm always talking about my favorite characters.
But I don't think I ever talk about the characters I relate to.
It happens a lot in little ways. As one of many examples, I like to be organized, though not quite as much as Wasabi in Big Hero 6. Or Pearl. And I feel about animals the way Newt Scamander does.

But there's one character I relate to more than any other.
Connie, from Steven Universe.


Sitting on a beach reading a book (Something I was literally doing not long ago)


Getting excited about other cultures


Geeking out about my favorite books to people who have no idea what I'm talking about.


Loving it when mysterious magical stuff happens out of nowhere


I have the same reaction when someone has a wildly inaccurate comment about a story (or anything)


How many times have I been so excited about a series only to be so let down by the ending. TT^TT


Okay, after we read Hatchet in middle school, I went out and found a used copy of a survival book. It literally has a rubber cover and everything. I wanted to try everything out. And it was a fat book. I read the hole freaking thing.


And of course concern for the environment.

No comments: