~*~

~*~

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Family Dress-Up

 I love seeing all the Halloween costumes at work. We had a costume parade this weekend and last weekend (I actually got to be a judge last weekend). 


We had three prize categories: Best costume, best animal costume, and best family costumes. 

I especially love family costumes. People get so creative! Like parents that were Aladdin and Jasmine, and the baby was Abu. A family that dressed as rocket ships. A family where the dad was a dalmatian, the mom was fire, and the little boy was a firefighter. There was a family of mushrooms in amazing home-made costumes. 

And today there was a family with the parents as Hector Imelda, the little boy was Miguel, and the baby was Ernesto de la Cruz.It was adorable. I wonder, of all the characters they could have chosen for the baby, why they chose him. But that made my day.

No comments: