~*~

~*~

Monday, February 13, 2023

FMA Live Action

A while ago, I watched the first Fullmetal Alchemist live action movie.It confused the heck out of me that the end of the movie suddenly leapt to the very end of the series. 

I just learned that they made two more movies. I thought I'd give them a try. 

There were a few scenes that they perfectly recreated in live-action. That was pretty awesome. 

And I gotta say, the characters are impressive. I immediately knew who everyone was the moment I saw them. And for some reason, it never occurred to me that Ling would show up in the movies. I guess because I never saw him in any content outside of the main series.



But they also packed in too many characters. Actually, they packed in too much. They tried to shove an entire series into three movies. They did a pretty good job, but I don't think anyone could really fully follow it unless they'd already read or watched the series. 

No comments: