~*~

~*~

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Just So Frikkin Beautiful

 I've been a little emotional lately. 

I was working on a painting of Cheza, from Wolf's Rain (It turned out really well but I used glossy paint, so my computer can't really scan it). I watched a pretty music video with clips of her, to help me with reference pictures. And I'm watching her and the wolves, and just start thinking, "they're so beautiful!"

And I watched the first live action Rurouni Kenshin. Seeing Kenshin fight to protect his friends, I think, "he's so beautiful!"

I'm currently reading Robin McKinley's version of Beauty and the Beast, and thinking of the movie versions of Beast. While I much prefer the design of the animated Beast, the actor for the live-action is amazing too. So I'm thinking of both of versions and going, "he's so beautiful!"

And there's the Wolverine prequel, where he gets his claws. Someone he trusted apparently betrayed him. But when he heard the circumstances, he forgave her. And held out his hand to offer his assistance. And then there's me going, "he's so beautiful!" 


Yeahhh, I've been a bit emotional lately.

No comments: