~*~

~*~

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hotness

I don't get some people. The "hotness factor" is just something I've never understood. So, a person is hot because of the clothes they wear, huh? Let's see... if you're a girl, you have to wear really tight, short skirts and shorts. You want to show off as much as you can. But boys have to wear pants that are so loose that they fall beneath their knees.
So, I'm not saying that people can't be good-looking, but I don't understand some of this "fashion."
Now, actors seem to be a big target for the "hotness scale." One big one is Orlando Bloom (I think that's how you spell it). But the way trends go, he might be forgotten soon, like (oh, crud, how do you spell his name) Leonardo Dicaprio. Now, he's a good actor and I loved Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean (the first one) but I still don't understand hotness...

No comments: