~*~

~*~

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Shifter COMPLETE!

So, last night at about 12:45, I FINALLY finished typing Shifter. As I may have mentioned earlier, once you've finished writing a story by hand (as in pencil and paper), typing it up on the computer is never as fun. And it takes me a while. I do have about 5 books I'm in the process of writing that I didn't bother to write first. I just type them. But I always have one I write by hand (right now it's Briena's tale). Because I can carry a binder and pencil around with me, but I can't really carry my computer. And our laptop died.
But, either way, I finally finished typing Shifter. I have to re-read it for errors, and then mom and dad read it to catch any mistakes I missed. Then I send it to people like Ellen and Nicole. Now, Ellen's good at reading things quickly. NICOLE on the other hand, takes a very long time to do those things. You may have noticed that she took forever to write that blog post earlier on. And she hasn't really checked the blog since. Then my old english teacher, Mr. Daniel, likes to read my stories and he catches things everyone else misses. I'll email it to him once everyone else is done. SO, now I can get back to work on other things.

No comments: