~*~

~*~

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Imperial Dragon




So, here's Shalia. She's an imperial dragon. And that statue is one I have in my room. I have a lot of dragons that shape, so I turned that shape into the imperial dragon. The imperial dragons are much longer and thinner that sun dragons the blog mascot above is a sun dragon-the main type of dragon). They also have longer scales and more that 2 horns. They're very closely related to the sun dragons. Maybe we should change the name, though. It sounds too much like the imperial loong (chinese dragon). I'll ask Ellen though because she's part of the story where the imperial dragons are used. Since there's the sun dragon and the dawn dragon, maybe we could re-name them dusk dragons, or moon dragons? Moon dragon might sound better. They do breathe fire.

1 comment:

E said...

either way, it doesnt really bother me. but if we do name it moon dragon, it'll be like the "equal" of sun dragons right? or somewhat equal, whatever.