~*~

~*~

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Something

Okie-dokie, Tara. Fine. I shall post...something.
So here's what this traitor has been doing. My mom had ear surgery a week ago so i've been staying at home taking care of her, and my family is driving me insane. they're so mean to me too! like, an hour ago, i was watching tv in the living room and it was the very end of a show, and my dad asks me a question. i wasn't concentrating cuz i was trying to listen to the tv so i asked him to repeat the question, and he got mad at me! he always hates when my mom asks him stuff when he's watching the end of something, and he throws a huge fit. but when i ask him to repeat a question, it's like i spit on him! the hypocrite. and my bro and mom were right there in the room cuz they'd been arguing with him a few minutes before, and neither of them stuck up for me! they just averted their eyes. i especially can't believe my mom; i did so much stuff for her this whole morning and afternoon! and what do i get? averted eyes. jerks!
*calms down* So they're dead to me now. ^-^
...
Ta da!
What? Was that not a good post? You said you didn't care what we wrote about! And you said...you said i wasn't doing anything! And you said-!
What? Hey, who are you? Why don't I talk about a book I read? Okay, I read this book called "Eye to Eye" about mannerisims and how people take physical cues from people and stuff (all of which I knew already so it was pretty boring)...which is ironic because of what I said earlier...maybe...no, nevermind.
Seriously, who are you?
Please excuse me ladies and gents, I had lotsa sugar today.
O.O
Ellen let's go get coffee! Tara come too! Bring a camera!

2 comments:

E said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I-I'm...I'm in shock!!! Quick someone get a defribulator!!! Nicole actually posted!!! Oh no Armageddon is coming!!! Ah the firey rain of doom!!! DOOOOOOOOM!
*starts singing GIR's doom song*

E said...

P.S. Save coffee for fanime...they gave me this one energy drink called Jolt. I took one sip and my foot started to tingle. It was weird, but it was pretty good it tasted like cotton candy!