~*~

~*~

Friday, September 19, 2008

Words are weird.

Haha! I like Mark Twain. He's his own sort of genius. And he was the only author in high school that I really liked. Well, Shakespeare was okay, if sometimes confusing. And while we're on the subject, Will in my story "The Light of the Sun" complains about the books we had to read in high school. Every single one (except ones mentioned above) was REALLY dark, and sometimes REALLY DIRTY (If you know what I mean). I absolutely HATED almost every single book! And I love reading too! Bla.
Well, here's the strange thing I found on the internet!


I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!



And here's a quote of wisdom...

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying 'Damn! That was fun!'

No comments: