~*~

~*~

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Climaxes, you Idiots!

I'm MAD! Ellen, you're the most horrible person ever! You had me watch 30 episodes of that thing only to have everyone DIE and have paradise get destroyed!
If you're going to spend that much time building a plot and everything, can't you at least give the readers/watchers a decent and SATISFYING ending?!?!?!?!
It's like that stupid book I read! It was a LONG book! And the whole last part was building up to a person who could change the whole world just by writing something. And another guy who was collecting power to try and save everything. And then the girl says "I don't think I'm going to write the world into a better place," and the guy says "I think I'm going to throw away all this magic I've been collecting. I won't even use it to stop the FREAKIN HURRICANE that's coming!"
No, I won't mention names of books/series, but that kind of stuff makes me MAD! I hate spending all that time watching/reading only to have everything just go splat at the end!
Stop doing that to the endings, you freaks!!!!

No comments: