~*~

~*~

Friday, May 22, 2009

From the Eyes of the Twilight Princess!!!

I finished my Midna fanfiction last night! It took a really long time to write. Let's see, there's 51 chapters, and I did a chapter a week. So, that gives you an idea of how long it took. I'm kinda sorry it's over. I had a lot of fun writing it.
And I have almost 200 comments! I"m always excited to get new comments, even though I've gotten so many!! And they've all been so good!!
Here it is!!
So, now I have to decide which story to put up next on fanfiction.
Both of them were started a long time ago, so whichever one I decide to do next will need a lot of work.
The oldest one is definitely the Pokemon one I started ages ago. It's evolved quite a bit since then. I haven't looked at it in a while, but I know it's REALLY long. I've added pretty much all the ideas I can think of, so except for major editing, the context is pretty much complete.
And there's the Fern story I've been working on too. There's still some chapters I need to add, and it needs a lot of work too.
Hmm... which one should I put up next?

No comments: