~*~

~*~

Monday, June 8, 2009

Pokemon

Ok. I just got finished making my schedule for next semester at college. Phew. It went easy this time. I was lucky. Sometimes it's so frustrating that you're ready to throw the computer out the window.
So, I guess I've made my decision for my next fanfiction.
This stupid Pokemon thing has been sitting on my desktop for literally years. I want to do SOMETHING with it. Even though it's gonna need a LLLLLOOOOOOTTTTTTT of work. ANd pretty much all the Pokemon fanfictions I've seen are like this one: just people going off on their Pokemon journey. That's all mine is. So, I have to write it so well and make it interesting and different enough from all the others so that people will actually read it...
I now have high standards after "From the Eyes of the Twilight Princess." So, I have to do my best. I guess I'll start later this week.
I still need to go back and edit some of my Midna story.

No comments: