~*~

~*~

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Changing Stuff

Time for me to ramble again.
About another thing that bugs me.
Luckily I don't see it happen often. It's happened most when they were getting DVDs out there. You get a movie like Fantasia or The Last Unicorn. And I have the old VHSs still, so I can easily tell the difference. In Fantasia, they got a new narrator. Why? The original one was better! And in the Last Unicorn, the DVD I got of it, they changed part of that. Someone said "damn" and they took it out. Come on! Do you really need to mess with a movie by doing that? Compared to how people talk nowadays, damn is hardly a bad word at all! Don't mess with good movies!
And I think I mentioned this before too. Totoro. I grew up with the original english dub. And Disney released a new english dub. What was wrong with the original? Sheesh! I'm glad I got the DVD of that when I did.

No comments: