~*~

~*~

Monday, January 11, 2010

Photoshop

So, I did these a while ago. The first two are "a girl" and her Rattata from the Pokemon Adventures manga (the girl has a name, but if you want to read it, I won't tell you cause it'll spoil something. If you have read it, you already know who she is!). It's actually pretty good. It's different from the other Pokemon stuff. (You can find the best copy on Manga Fox). Anyway, I thought she was really cute as a kid.
I was experimenting with coloring things on the computer. Ponyo is easy. This was much harder. None of my lines were dark enough for the computer to read so I had to re-trace all of them on the computer, which is really hard for me. It took me a looong time. Also my first experiment with chibi. I love that word. Chibi. I only know these words cause of Ellen and Nicole. Sigh.


And this time I made the lines dark enough. I only had to fix one spot. And I decided to try shading too. Though I forgot to add a background. I think there's a way to find cool backgrounds but I don't know what it is.

No comments: