~*~

~*~

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Shadow

This something cool I read about in Poemcrazy.
Your Shadow.
Not that dim thing cast by sunlight and lamps.
This shadow is like another you. You shadow is the part of you that you don't reveal to other people. A part of you that doesn't often show its face. Maybe a part of you that your ashamed of and wish didn't exist.
Your assignment is to find your shadow. What is this other half of you that you don't speak too that often? How is it different from what you're normally like? Has it ever driven you to do anything surprising?
So, get to know your shadow.
Why don't you try writing something from your shadow's POV?

I think most of my shadow is sort of split up between a bunch of my characters.
I shattered my poor shadow...
Maybe that's why I have trouble picturing my shadow as a being.

No comments: