~*~

~*~

Friday, November 16, 2012

Books n Songs

So, John Green made a video about literature, so I thought I'd share it.



And his newest book, The Fault in Our Stars, was voted one of the ten best books of the year! That's amazing! Congratulationsssss!
It was a good book.

I think I've been singing too many romance-ey songs recently. It's put me in the strangest mood. Though not a bad one.
Although maybe right now it's just beause I'm hungry...
While at first it might seem like I should blame Nicole, who got me hooked on Your Song and Come What May (from Moulin Rouge. I have no real opinion of the movie, but I did like the ending with the play. And I loved a bunch of the songs!). But there's plenty of other songs that I've known for a long time. Like a ton of the Beatles songs, Ai no Melody, and People Will Say we're in Love, not to mention all them Disney songs.
Except, looking at these titles, these aren't the ones I've been singing in the car for the past few weeks.
Yeah, okay.
I blame Nicole.
I think it's them songs from Moulin Rouge.

~~Listeeeen to my heaaaaaart, can you heeeeaaaaar it siiing!~~

I guess it's inevitable. New songs just eat my brain sometimes. Like when Nick made me listen to Defying Gravity, from Wicked (There's nowhere to watch it, so I had to watch it on some illegal video someone took of the original play, which was all fuzzy in both visual and audio, so I missed some details. But it was good!). That one still floats around a lot too. It will dissipate eventually. I wonder when my next brain-eater songs will come along.
It's really late, and I"m really tired. Can you tell by my nonsensical blabbing?

~~Yours are the sweeetest eyes that IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII've ever seeeeeeen!~~

No comments: