~*~

~*~

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Soreina/Magic-Earth Gods

Also been working a lot on the system of Gods for my worlds. I've had it partially developed for a while, but I finally started fleshing it out. Finalizing the list of gods, and their names, and the animal forms they take.
I may still add more of the minor gods, but I think I have my main list of gods about how I want it. I've even started sketching out some of the gods' animal forms. After I finish a bunch of them, I'll probably scan and post them somewhere.
The main thing I still need to do is come up with the Reyan names for the more common gods. I only have two of the Reyan names so far.

Fact of the day: Perfume is mostly alcohol. You rub it into your neck and wrists because of the big blood vessels there. The warmth from the blood helps vaporize the alcohol in the perfume and spread the scent out.
Cologne is almost entirely alcohol.

No comments: