~*~

~*~

Friday, November 15, 2013

Cursed School Delays

I'm sooooo close!
Sooo close that I can almost reach it!
Only ten pages of editing left for Katani's story!
And what happens?
I have a research paper due next week.
TT^TT
No writing my story until that's finished... Maybe I can get the first draft done tomorrow so I can have my teacher look at it.
It's a paper about environmental fiction. Which is what I want to write. But I haven't really found an statements saying if books/movies have actually changed a person's views or behaviors relating to the environment and sustainability. Which is what I'm really interested in.

But after I finish my paper I need to finish editing Katani's chapter 4 that I read in class last week. I need to turn in the edit next week, now that I got my review from a classmate. So I can finish fixing that chapter up, and finish going through the notes Crystal gave me on the same chapter.

Why does school taunt me when I'm so lose to finishing?
TT^TT

No comments: