~*~

~*~

Saturday, August 27, 2016

X-Men Apocalypse

I usually talk about the new X-Men movies. So while it's late, I'll talk about X-Men Apocalypse.
They've done this in other movies, but there were so many characters in the movie that we didn't get to really know any of them. I wish they'd focus on fewer characters.
Plot wise was average.

Heheh. I love that Wolverine is in every movie. Although the cameo in X-Men First Class was classic.
But oh my god. What did they do to him? TT^TT

I was disappointed in Storm. She really didn't do anything. Not until the very very end.

I loved little Nightcrawler. His design was great. I wish he was in more movies.

But the makeup for Beast and Mystique just seemed sloppy. And usually I love Mystique's makeup.
Somehow the blue didn't fit into their faces somehow? I'm not really sure. But it felt off to me.

The slow-mo scene in Days of Future Past was absolutely fantastic. But I think this one was even better. Oh man, I freaking love the slow-mop scenes.
Here is the scene~

No comments: