~*~

~*~

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Garnet

Oh my gosh, I love Garnet so much.

Even when it's just an appearance of a couple seconds, it's always awesome.


Pretty much every appearance she has I love (At least I can't think of any that I don't love).

(I love Peridot too, even if the name of the stone isn't pronounced with a t on the end)

And she's so adorable when she has a fangirl moment.


I just realized recently that she might be one of my top favorite characters, right up near Kenshin.
Wow. No one's ever come close to Kenshin before.
Kenshin has been my favorite for so long that I don't even know how to compare the two, in terms of who I'd like more.
I probably won't make a final decision until Steven Universe is completely done playing.
So I guess for now Kenshin is still my favorite, but now there is actually competition.

Hmmm. This bears some thought.

No comments: