~*~

~*~

Friday, September 2, 2016

The Art of Stalling

Considering I've spent the last few days mostly at my computer working on my project, I have accomplished surprisingly little.
It's amazing how many things you think of that you could be doing, instead of doing homework.


I suppose it's an opportunity to get a lot of little things done.
Assuming you run out eventually, so you have to get to work (I don't think anyone ever runs out of alternative stuff to do when they're procrastinating).
I have to hold myself back from obsessively checking DA, because I want to look at art.
And of course, there's so much I really really want to write on my stories. I'm trying to stop myself from doing that until I can get the next draft of my project turned in.
I guess I'm just very drained of all emotion regarding this right now. Although I'm finally making decent-ish progress.

Then I'll actually be able to relax for a little while until the next step (though I could start planning my speech too. That part might actually be fun to start.

No comments: