~*~

~*~

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Give your Writing Time and Respect

So, a couple days ago I finished rewriting Evva's story.
As I've mentioned a few times, when I wrote the finale in the first draft, I was rather distracted because I was in the beginning stage of my Coco obsession.

This time I was more... focused on what I was doing. Which means that I finally got sucked into the emotion of the ending. It's rare that I come close to crying while I write XD. I don't think I've ever actually cried while I'm writing...
Anyway, I found myself wanting to write through the climax without pause, so I could get sucked in and feel the full force of it. But I had to stop myself. It's my job to stop and polish the writing, not just blow-through it.
I wonder. After I've rewritten this ending a couple dozen times to make it as good as possible, will I still get emotional about it? @_@

No comments: