~*~

~*~

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Job Description

Heh. This story has just been one snag after another. Although the moment I think that, it probably makes everything worse.
At least with each snag I get through, it makes it easier to sort the others into their places.
Still, this is the slowest I've worked on a new story. I have to stop thinking of the unusually high level of snags because it kind of saps my motivation.

There are no snags! The story is perfect!

Anyway, now I'm trying to think of an occupation for two of the characters. When I first created them, they were traveling salesmen. But even if I stick with that, that's only part of the story. What do they sell? Who do they work for? I doubt they make the stuff themselves, so where is it from?


This cutie is a toucan relative, called a curl-crested aracari.

No comments: