~*~

~*~

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Big Hero Six

I recently watched Big Hero Six again, and I wanted to bring up a couple topics. Just for fun. . Spoilers. . The first is Professor Callaghan. For a while, it bugged me that he could so abruptly become a murderer. He tries to kill a number of his own students! Kids who looked up to him! But then I started to realize, how much do we really know about him before he "dies?" Well, the first time we meet him, he manipulates a genius kid into signing up for his program. And second he picks a fight with a famous person, in a very public area in front of a bunch of his students. . So yeah. Despite his students looking up to him, he's not the most level guy. . . I also love parallels in movies. And Hiro has a couple big parallels. First Tadashi says, "Someone has to help," and runs into a burhning building to save someone. And Hiro loses his brother in the fire. . Then at the end, Hiro says, "someone has to help." And he and Baymax fly into the portal. Hiro and Abigail make it out, but this time Hiro loses Baymax. Or at least he thinks he does. . I still think Baymax is the best robot ever.

No comments: