~*~

~*~

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Unearthing the First Fanfic

So, many months ago I had trouble transferring my data over to a new computer. I'm still going through every single file, making sure everything works. I'm glad I have, because there are problems with a lot of things and I have to go back and reformat them and try transferring them again. 

Yeesh. 

That's when I noticed that funny thing about the poem dates (which I mentioned in the previous post). 

I also ran across a story that I haven't looked at in a very long time. It was one of my first fanfictions - a Twilight Princess one. I didn't even remember what it was about! I scanned a couple pages, but it was like I was reading it for the first time. I think it was the first thing I posted on fanfic. But I also deleted it a while ago, because it felt very old. 


I don't think I've ever so thoroughly forgotten a story I wrote myself. @_@

I kind of want to read it, just to remember what it was about. No matter how cringe-worthy it may be.

No comments: