~*~

~*~

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

New Old Story!

I just started writing a new story! That's always exciting, considering it only happens every other year or so.

Well, I guess this is an old story. I'm rewriting Arith's story, which is from high school.

Whenever I start a new story, I always take a while to adjust to new names. I'll keep using the old names for new characters. I'm not sure if I've done it for Arith yet, but I'll probably end up calling him "Katani" a few times. But I also just realized a couple days ago... I recently finished Arrin's story. And now I'm working on Arith's story. Arrin and Arith. How the heck did I let two of my main characters get such similar names? I"m probably going to have to do something about that... Unless I just call Arrin "Rinn" all the time...

Bleh.

No comments: