~*~

~*~

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Sun, Moon, Dawn, and Dusk

A few months ago I finally decided to add two new species of dragons so I could balance out the elements. 


In the midst of my overhaul, I started toying with another addition. See, three of the dragon species are called sun dragons, moon dragons, and dawn dragons. This was mostly because I didn't know what else to name them, so I named them around the dragon god, who is said to sleep in the sun. Except these names brought their own question along. 

What about the dusk dragon? 

A little while ago, an idea popped into my head. See, moon dragons are incredibly rare. They were almost driven to extinction during a big war, and they're having trouble recovering. What if something similar happened to dusk dragons? Except they actually went extinct. 

So, now I need to design one last species of dragon. One that no longer exists. I only have a vague idea what it will look like. We'll see how it turns out. I might as well design the dusk dragon while I'm doing the stats for iron and zephyr dragons. Though this design didn't come as easy to me as the other two did.

No comments: