~*~

~*~

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Fullmetal Alchemist

Fullmetal Alchemist was one of my first anime.


The manga and the remade anime remain my favorite manga/anime (though the original anime had better art and music). Unlike many good stories, FMA doesn't drag on to the point where it falls apart. It has a cohesive plot, with great characters (Ling is still among my top favorites from all shows). FMA can make you laugh, cry, and sit at the edge of your seat all in one episode.

 They just made a live action movie of it. The first 2/3 were really good! I was impressed by how accurate everything was. Al looked perfect. So did Nina TT^TT

The ending confused the heck out of me though. The rest of the movie followed the beginning of Ed and Al's adventures. But then suddenly it leapt all the way to the end of the series. 

Ah well.

No comments: