~*~

~*~

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Heheh. Dream catchers!

Dreams are odd.
And I just started another story a couple days. Gasp! I forgot to post about it! Okay, I'll do that now.
I think I said that I was going to start it-the one where the magical races from Magic-Earth along with a dragon from Soreina get dragged into our Technology-Earth. Last night I finished the first part. The first several chapters are short because each character has a short chapter that introduces them and tells about their powers. They're going about normal life, and then they just vanish after seeing/hearing something odd. The next part will be what happens when they realize that they're on a completely different planet. The poor dragon's going to panic and get into some trouble.
And once everyone gets reoriented, then they have to start finding each other so they can figure out exactly WHY they all got "kidnapped."
I'd better add it to my list of current works, huh? I'll work on the title. Just bear with me for now an the crazy temporary title on my list.
Oops! I have to keep studying for my finals!

No comments: