~*~

~*~

Friday, December 5, 2008

"Spirits and Demons" has been COMPLETED!

Yahoo! Last night I finished my story! The one about the sorceress girl, Briena.
And I didn't even have to stay up that late to finish it! Only until about 10:45, amazingly. Which is good because I had a doctors appointment this morning. Bla. They had to take a blood sample. I've never had one taken yet. It didn't hurt but it was still freaky...Bla. -_-
But, I'm getting off topic. So, yeah. It's all hand-written and it's almost 170 pages. That means it'll take me FOREVER to type it. But at least the first draft is finished. Now I can start handwriting my next story. It's nice to have a binder I can carry around with me since it's not very easy to carry my computer around.
There's a few I really want to start, but I think I'll go with the one I was talking about a little while ago. The one where people from Magic-Earth get dragged into our planet. That's the one I've been obsessing over most in my mind recently. I should write about some of the others I have in mind...
Ooh, I got a cool idea! You know how books have catching summaries on their back covers? I should try and write some of those for my stories! Let's see if I can make them sound interesting, huh?

No comments: