~*~

~*~

Friday, July 3, 2009

Briena

I keep forgetting to put this up! THis is a picture I drew a few days ago of Briena. It's sort of a cover for "Of Spirits and Demons." I've been practicing drawing anime people since up to this point I wasn't too good at drawing humans of any kind, and even worse at drawing anime humans. And I used to be really slow at drawing. So, I've been working off the same notebook for a few years. Sigh. But then I started drawing a whole bunch of anime things, so I finally finished my notebook and started a new one!! Actually, I really only have a couple kinds of manga, so all my pictures are from the Legend of Zelda and + Anima. Maybe next I'll draw a few from Cardcaptors, huh?
SOOO, after all my practicing, I finally got around to drawing Bree and Featherdance. So, here they are!!

No comments: