~*~

~*~

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ponyo notebook

Ah, too cute. I saw this notebook at a japanese store, and I just had to get it...


Actually, I'm mad at the people who did the english version of Ponyo. Overall it was good, but they turned the ending song into a rap song! I was so furious when I heard that! Why the hell would they play that kind of garbage in a kids movie? It's brain washing! Playing that horrible music for kids! And the original Japanese ending song was so cute too... I oughta post a copy of the original song. Not the horrid rock song. I think it's because the english voices of Ponyo and Sosuke were younger siblings to rock singers so they felt like they had to play stupid rock songs in the movie...
And they made an original english version of Totoro several years ago. I pretty much grew up with that and Kiki. And now they made a new english version (dub)! I was really mad to hear that too! What was wrong with the original version? I think it's because it wasn't done by Disney so Disney felt they needed to make their own version. I refuse to watch the new English dub. MAn, I think Disney's taking over the world. I was shocked when I heard they bought Marvel. What are they gonna do with Spiderman and the X-Men? Are little kids gonna go up and hug Wolverine at Disney Land?
Plus Disney hasn't made a good movie in quite a while... except for the Pixar stuff. Which is Pixar... And Ponyo, but they screwed up the end song. Heheh. Ponyo's dad is cool. I'm glad they got Liam Neeson to do it. He's a good actor.
Yeah, Disney's coming out with that frog princess or whatever movie. Judging from the previews, it looks like it could either be really good... or really bad... yeah.

No comments: