~*~

~*~

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Avatar

Before Ellen gets excited (though I'm sure she's not reading this XP) this is not the airbender Avatar. This is the Avatar movie with the blue alien creatures. I knew nothing about it before going to see it except Ellen and Nicole told me that it had to do with kicking aliens out of their home and stuff.
So, Me and my parents and uncle went to see it yesterday.
IT WAS AMAZING.
The creatures were awesome and the jungle was FANTASTIC. It was amazing to watch. Especially in the 3D with the flying stuff.
Ooh, I wonder if there are any pictures. Let me look.
Ah, when I type in Avatar, all I get is the airbender stuff. I haven't seen it yet, but it's on the list of anime stuff that Ellen and Nicole gave me to watch/read. I'm working slowly on it.
Hunter x Hunter started out interesting, but then got pretty freaky. Especially when they got in the tower. Actually, the anime was a little less freaky that the manga. So, I went through the part where they beat the Hunter exam and found Kilua again. I liked the characters though. It just got too weird after a while.
Now I'm watching Full Metal Alchemist. It's Pretty interesting so far. Except the only place I can find to watch in in japanese with english subtitles is a place where the video takes a couple hours to load. So I need to let if load while I do other stuff. I should ask Ellen if there's a better place to watch it.
Hey, another one of those weird things. Before I watched Full Metal Alchemist, for my Magic-Earth information, I thought that magicians who could turn one object into another I would call alchemists. Looks like someone else got that idea first. >-<
And I'm reading Fruits Basket. I'm about half way through. I like it.

No comments: