~*~

~*~

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Price of Learning

Sigh. it's that time.
All the student loans have been coming back to haunt me.
Sooo jealous of my parents generation, where it was maybe, $50 dollars for a semester of college.
How has the student costs gotten so screwed up? #@$%!$!@ government.
They make it paying off the loans really complicated too. I though it was just one bill that I had to slowly pay off. Then another bill arrived from a different loan place. Now I'm wondering if there are others there that I'll have to worry about too... Especially since I don't know where to find out the total amount of what I owe (since it seems to be split up between at least 2 loan places).
And if that's not enough, I thought I'd paid off all the credit card stuff from Japan. But the same day I got that surprise student bill thing, Mom said that another credit card bill came from Japan. I guess I spent some more money after the cut-off date for the previous bill?
Gaaah! I hate money. And I hate trying to figure out who the hell I'm supposed to give my money to.
Guess what's going to get much worse if I get into that grad program?
That's right. Debt.
Wonder how far plushies will get me...
And I really wanted to try to get a PS3 so I could play Ni no Kuni. TT^TT
Not to mention I'll probably want a Wii U once more games come out.

No comments: