~*~

~*~

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sewing and Sowing

So, since I found my quilted heart, I've been making some and leaving them in the places I've gone with my family. I have family visiting form Portland, so we've gone a lot of places with them.
Here's the first one I made, which I left in Santa Cruz on the main shopping road. It was gone when I went back to look for it, so I hope it found a good home.

The second one I left in San Mateo.
Then I put two on the campus of San José State.
I left two in Pescadero, which were gone the next morning (thankfully, because it drizzled that night).
And then yesterday I left two in Monterey, along Cannery Row. One of them vanished pretty quickly.

Heheh. These are really fun to do.
The hearts are really quick to make, so they're a bit addictive. Especially since each one is different. I'm getting better at them (a couple have been a bit sloppy, unfortunately. TT^TT Hopefully no more will be).
I've still got a little pile of scraps from my quilt, so I'll see how much of those I can use up.
Which reminds me... I should try attaching little ornaments to them! That would be fun~ Beads, or something?

No comments: