~*~

~*~

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Getting strangled. >:/

Bleh. I got stung by a bee today, I think. That hasn't happened in many many years. Last time Is stepped on a bee, my foot swelled way up.
I'm glad that hasn't happened this time, considering I got stung in the neck. It's a little bit puffy, just a tiny bit. But because of that, it feels like there's pressure on my throat. It's a really freaky sensation, though faint enough that I can ignore it most of the time.
Stupid bee.

Anyway, I finished filling a sketchbook today. I think I only have about 5 or 6 of these big ones. This one's been in progress for about 2 years.
Not I get to start a fresh new one. I wonder what my first drawing should be. Hmm.

Lots of good story ideas in my sketchbook. Almost all of my Retriever pairs are in there. Except for Rishi. Poor Rishi is last. I'll have to do him and Menth soon. Then maybe I'll do some of the teachers, like Master Rall and Mr. Handal.
Recently I've been using pictures from other artists on DA to practice different styles and techniques. I kind of twist their drawings to fit my own characters. XP I posted a couple of the paintings on DA. I forget if I put the second one on my blog yet... better check.
I finished coloring a couple more, but I don't think I'll post them.

I think my best pictures in here are some of my Retrievers, some of the pictures I copied from other artists ( XP ), and my pictures of Elsa, Chao, and Jack Frost.

No comments: