~*~

~*~

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Reading Ashes

This evening was the first day of my creative writing class.
I offered to read today, and I ended up being the only one. Heh.
It's kind of sad though, because most of the regulars of the class aren't here anymore... There's only about 5 of us left.
Probably thanks to that stupid rule where you can't repeat classes anymore...
Anyway I read the first chapter of my grad program story. I rewrote it all before I turned it in.
It's kind of funny, because there are people who are a bit new at writing. Since it's the first day of class they were kind of impressed, I guess? It seems the people that are impressed with my stuff have little experience. Little kids like watching me draw, and people that don't write much like what I write...

No comments: