~*~

~*~

Friday, October 10, 2014

*****

I read one of my poems in class last night. It got five stars. ^-^
The first semester of the class, you turn in a poem almost every week. But in the following semesters, I focused on fiction, so poetry was optional.
That first semester though, I wrote one, maybe two poems that earned five stars.
I only turned in a couple poems last time I took the class. And this was my first poem this semester. I do want to write a couple more though. One about Alaska. TT^TT
And one about a weird pair of shoes that I used to have, based off a prompt the teacher gave us yesterday.

Anyway, his poem was based off of elves. I've been reading a book of Irish folk tales recently, and decided to write a poem about elves calling out to children to come and play.

No comments: