~*~

~*~

Monday, October 20, 2014

Warped

I seem to have a very odd sense for some characters...
For example, during most of the romantic scenes during Once Upon a Time, I end up laughing a lot. There's nothign wrong with the scenes. I think it has more to do with the characters, and me failing to imagine them in any sort of romantic scene.
But either way, I think there's something wrong with me. XD Since I don't think it's normal to laugh during most romantic scenes.
By the way, the new season of Once Upon a TIme. I love how they did Christophe and Anna (Especially when Christophe says "You didn't think to check if there was anyone in there before you used it?" XD. And I love that Christophe and Elsa actually get to interact with eah other. And Elsa has a big role~

And anyway, part two. I've noticed an odd trend when I start getting attached to characters that I wasn't previously attached to. it's when they start to remind me of a puppy.
I don't even know how that works. But something in my head goes, "aww, look at him! He's like a puppy~"

Yeah, I think something's wrong with me...
XD
XD
XD

No comments: