~*~

~*~

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Ashlyn Reading 2

On Thursday, I read chapters 2 and 3 of my Ashes story (My grad project).
I should think of a better way of differentiating my 2 creative writing classes... Anyway, this was the smaller class that I'm taking on the side.
One of the girls in my class was really excited to read more of my story, so I hope she liked these chapters. XD
I also realized that I've gotta do a lot more work on developing the future world. Their technology, and their transportation, ex. It takes place about 50 years in the future. And I purposefully didn't change certain aspects of life. But that doesn't mean that I shouldn't work on them. @_@
Although some of it has to do with the fact that Ashlyn doesn't experience a lot of things during the first 2 chapters.
And some of it has to do with me just not adding in details that I had in the side of my head.
I designed some new technology for them, at least.
I think I have a better idea of how to incorporate the back story too.

No comments: