~*~

~*~

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Recommended Books

Whoo, I finally finished!
These are two posts that i've beebn slowly building off of as I find new books or movies to recommend.
To Watch
References for Writers


The first one is entertainment, mostly. Books, movies, shows, anime, manga, games, ex.
The second one is mostly research stuff. Websites and books, and stuff about writing.

There is a bit of overlap between the subjects. And some of them could possibly get switched, but I'm tired of messing around with these lists. XP
Both posts are listed under the links heading of the sidebar.

I recently realized that I didn't really list most of my reference books, about horses, or Chinese gardens, or art, ex. So I've been slowly adding those to my lists.
And I finally finished, with my stack of horse books. ^-^' I have a lot of those from when I used to go riding a lot...
I want to go riding more. TT^TT

No comments: