~*~

~*~

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Stress Relief on the Road

Considering the crazy, dangerous stuff some people do with cars, driving can be really stressful sometimes.
Sometimes I just hate cars.
And I've found that music can really help in calming me down if someone just did something really stupid near me.

First of all, music can help re-set your mind, depending on what you're listening to.
But if you're me, I take it even a step further. As in, "I'm really mad at that jerk! But I really want to sing along with this song..."
And almost immediately after I resume singing, I feel better.

I've found a lot of ways to help me not get as upset about things. Which is great. It means I don't spend much time stressing about things I can't change.
Which seems all too common in a lot of people.

No comments: