~*~

~*~

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Share the stickers~

I really hate wasting stuff. I hate throwing things away if they still work.
So, it's fun to see how things get passed along.
For example, at the humane society where I volunteer, there's a drawer full of stickers. People have random stickers sitting around that they don't want anymore. So they bring them in. And then us volunteers get to raid the stickers.
I found a sheet of Last Airbender stickers! Whoo!
Plus there are lots of cute animal stickers.

Also, if people have random snack items sitting around they they won't use, they bring them in and share them with everybody. Cookies, chocolate, ex.

So, find creative ways to pass along stuff you don't need anymore. Don't send it to the dump.
Especially considering all the research I had to do for my exams involved seeing how much resources go into creating all our crud.

No comments: