~*~

~*~

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Stronger Than You

So, my exams are coming up tomorrow.
Or so I've been told.

I've been re-doing all the studying that I did before my trip.
And I thought I'd share some of the stuff that gets me pumped up during these endless study sessions.
A good distraction (as long as it doesn't steal your whole night) and a good way to get your excitement going, so you can get through that next batch of articles.

By the way, spoilers coming up. For both Undertale, and Steven Universe.

I'm getting quite an extensive playlist of Undertale songs and animations.
I listened to this one a few times, because the Lyrics were awesome, and it's about one of the most intense battles in gaming (Despite the fact that I'm voting for the player to lose every time. Go Sans!).



For some reason, I thought that these were just lyrics someone had put to one of the Undertale soundtrack songs.
Even though I have the soundtrack and have listened to it many times.

A couple weeks ago, I started watching Steven universe.
Yeah, I'm always super late to jump on band-wagons.
Two evenings ago, I was watching one of the episodes, where a bunch of the characters were prisoners on a spaceship. When one of the characters started singing, I thought it sounded like an Undertale song. But I figured it must be coincidence.
Until Garnet started singing.



Totally unprepared for such a freaking awesome battle montage, set to a song that was already super intense for me. It was like a punch to the chest.
Holy heck. It only took me a couple episodes to think that Garnet might be my favorite character (I never know for sure until I'm pretty much done watching something) but this fight scene seals the deal.
Garnet is freaking awesome!

Needless to say, I spent the rest of the evening watching the fight scene, and listening to Undertle versions of the song.
Over and over.

I also found these




So, yeah. It's good to get pumped up, but you may not want to spend the whole evening on it.
Oops.

No comments: