~*~

~*~

Monday, January 2, 2017

New Beginnings

I haven't made a new years post yet!
New years is a fascinating time. It's a fresh start. A whole new year ahead of you.
There's a line from Anne of Green Gables: "Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it."
That's like the new year, except you have much more than a day ahead of you!

This year is definitely going to mean a lot of changes for me. Some that I'm hoping to pull together myself, but some that will come inevitably.
I'm leaving school, where I've basically been all my life. It's great to get out of it. It's great to finally jump fully into my field. But is also means that there are a lot of unknowns ahead. It's exciting, but also a little nervous. Nervous-making? No, that's wrong. That's from Uglies.

The jobs and the future and the life that have always floated around in my head will soon be a reality.
Whoo, it'll be something.

Good luck everyone! Have a wonderful new year, do your best, and have fun!

No comments: