~*~

~*~

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

You Know You've Been Playing Too Much Breath of the Wild When:

-You wonder how much stamina it takes to get to the top of that hill
-You see something on the ground and think it might be a puzzle
-You want to cut down that patch of grass

Wow, Breath of the Wild is so different than what I expected. I haven't seen any trailers, except the first one, so it's all a surprise.
I haven't gotten this addicted to a videogame in a long time. When I go do normal stuff, I can't stop thinking of the game.
I sucked at figuring out the controls when I started (because some of it was at odds to a game I'd been playing previously). I'm a lot better, but I still push wrong buttons all the time. There are so many buttons...
And I've died so many times.

It's awesome having wolf Link follow me around~

Aah, I love the horses so much @_@
When you get to the first stable, this guy says "I can see you're crazy about horses. It's in your eyes." He was right.
I looked up a bit about taming horses (I've looked up very little about anything so far), and I'm glad I did because otherwise I would have lost my first horse to the digital void (a pretty red pinto I named Poppy).


Shortly after, I got a solid black one, named Rider, and he was trickier. He kept trying to buck me off.


Then by accident, I jumped down into an unexplored desert and ran across a huge black horse with red mane and tail.
I brewed up a storm of stamina items, and I needed all of them, because he did not want to be ridden. But finally he warmed up, and I got Flint. He has no speed, but he is a freaking tank. @_@



I want to register a bunch of horses, but I hear the max is 5. So I'm leaving the slots open for other special horses like Flint. I've heard there's at least one more.
I seriously want one horse of every color.
I'm tempted to try to get Epona, but I kind of want to find my own horses @_@ Though It would be awesome to have Epona...

I want to ride all the different animals too, but that's hard. I can never get all the way up to a goat, no matter what I do. But I did temporarily tame an elk, until I came upon a giant skeleton, which terrified my elk to buck me off and flee.

After I found out I can only have five horses, I started thinking about taming all the horses in the field, so I could ride them whenever. But then I discovered that they respawn, so my pretty black blanket appaloosa disappeared. TT^TT
I would seriously have tried to tame every wild horse in the game...

No comments: